What about other attacks?
The Republicans in Congress have been making a lot of noise about the attack on our embassy in Bengazi. Recently, Dianne Sawyer interviewed Hillary Clinton and was insistent on asking many questions about this unfortunate incident.
The following information was compiled by the Blue Street Journal. During the George W. Bush administration, there were 10 attacks:
– On Jan. 22, 2002, in Kolkata, five killed;
– On June 14, 2002, 12 killed;
– On Feb. 28, 2003, in Islamabad, two killed;
– On June 30, 2004, in Tashkent, two killed;
– On Dec. 6, 2004, Saudi Arabia Compound, nine were killed;
– On March 2, 2006, in Karachi, two were killed;
– On Sept. 12, 2006, in Syria, four were killed;
– On March 18, 2008, in Yemen, two were killed;
– On July 9, 2008, in Istanbul, six killed;
– On Sept. 17, 2008, 16 were killed in Yemen.
This is a total of 60 deaths in the Middle East.
Considering these 60 deaths during the Bush administration, the Republicans and Dianne Sawyer should have been praising Hillary and Obama for having improved the situation, but naturally, they forgot to mention the 60 deaths during the Bush years.
It is no wonder that Hillary is so popular.
I am proud that I met her. She is a charming lady.