Transportation forms to be filed in B-P

BROADALBIN – Broadalbin-Perth School District residents who want transportation for their children to non-public schools during the 2014-2015 school year must file the proper form on or before Tuesday. The forms are available at the child’s school. All requests should be mailed to: Broadalbin-Perth Central School District, District Clerk, 20 Pine St., Broadalbin, NY 12025.