Sheriff’s group elects officers
GLOVERSVILLE -?The Fulton County Sheriff’s Association held its 2012 year-end meeting Dec. 18 in Gloversville.
In a news release, Fulton?County Sheriff Thomas J. Lorey said the following association members were elected to take offices Tuesday:
- President – Deputy Sheriff David Dumar.
- Vice President – Robert Bishop.
- Secretary – Shannon Gardner.
- Treasurer – Dispatcher Stephanie Simek.
- ?Sergeant at Arms – Larry Cross.
The group is scheduled to meet again Jan. 28 at 7 p.m. at the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office on Route 29 in Johnstown.